Hi Mich,

When you mean "you sometimes use NVDA" are you talking about ESpeak
which is the default synth that comes with NVDA?

The reason I ask is I now use NVDA full time, and have been using it
regularly since about April on my Windows computer. I no longer use
Window-Eyes or Jaws, and telling me speech settings in NVDA would work
for me. It would be easier than locating my comercial screen reader
cds and installing them just to test speech settings.