Hi Tom.

Actually, from my point of view you released mota at something like half past eleven at night, thus I had no chance to download, play or try the game yesterday.

I'm just having a backup session at the moment, but when that is done I'll give the game a try.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 4:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Feedback

Hi all,

I released MOTA beta20 at 4:00 PM, and I still haven't gotten any
feedback on it. I was just wondering if anyone downloaded it, had a
chance to play, and if so what were your thoughts?

The reason I ask is I think I've just about got everything stable for
the Windows platform, and I'd like to confirm that everything is
working well. In a case like that positive feedback as in, "everything
runs smoothly etc," is just as helpful to a developer as bugs and
error reports. Knowing everything is working smoothly will allow me to
turn my attention to other things like adding levels, user
registration, etc rather than fixing bugs and so on.