Hi Bryce,
  Sorry for the trouble with online racing.
Since starting the card room at Blind adrenaline, RR has taken a backseat given my limited amount of time to devote to the various projects. I had hoped to have RR 2.0 out by this time this year, but a couple of issues have set me back. Right now, the online server is down as I prepare for the new release of RR, and I hope very soon to have the RR email list and online racing community active, where folks can share tracks, arrange races, and bet their race winnings against each other in racing competitions. Thanks for your patience, and if you need to email me off list, my email address is:
blindadrenal...@gmail.com
  Later,
che