Hi,

Thanks for that information.  I will have a look at that.

Amanda

From: "fred olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:20 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hi

Ammanda, go to audiogames.net there you'll find all you could want and probably more. Also for playing online games go to rsgames.org there you will find some games you can play with others online. There is another site called allinplay but not sure of the correct address.

Fred, in St. Louis Missouri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amanda Burt" <amanda.bu...@btinternet.com>