I'll see what I can do....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 6:23 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a thought on MOTA.

Hi Dareen,

Well, yeah, there are a number of sounds in Mysteries of the Ancients that
could use better sounds. For example, the sword sounds are ok, but I
wouldn'tobject to finding better sword sound effects. The fire pits could
use some different sounds for variety and same goes with the chasms. As I
said there are lots of things that are ok now, but could definitely be
improved.

On 6/27/11, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool thanks man. Hey by the way... Are you in need of any sounds? I
> have got lots that I have mixed over here for different game mods....
> Some of them might be great for MOTA.  Just thought I would throw it out
there.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6245 (20110627) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6245 (20110627) information _____________

http://www.eset.com