Just a thought, but maybe you guys should try running as admin. NO problems
here..

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Karl Belanger
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:51 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Issue

I have a serious issue with beta twenty in that when I start the game using
the desktop shortcut, the program stops responding almost immediately. When
I tried launching it via tomb.exe in the program files folder, the game ran
fine, but s would not activate the site, and one or two other odd behaviors.
Karl