Hi Shaun,

Um....You seem to have or forgotten or misunderstood Josh's message
but he told you specifically he is running a 64bit OS. He said he is
running Windows 7 64 on anIntel based Mac Pro viaBootcamp.  Since he
is running Windows 7 why on earth would he need a Windows emulator?

 He doesn't need an emulator when he is running the actual OS itself.
Bootcamp allows someone to run another operating system like Windows 7
side by side with Mac OS allowing him to use either OS. If you
actually knew anything about Mac computers you wouldn't have mentioned
running an emulator as you did. Please, for the 1,000th time would you
actually give advice about something you actually know something about
rather than what you think you know?

As for software emulation and emulators in general they suck. They
don't always work, and there are better solutions. Something like
Virtualbox for Mac OS is a better solution as it allows a person to
install and create virtual drives running Windows, Linux, whatever
side by side with Mac OS as the host. Since Josh has 4 GB of ram and
so on running a virtual machine wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.