Hi ya,
  Yup, we're steaming along with 200 paying members right now.
Some folks don't get the automatic confirmation emails, they either get blocked, or go to a junk folder and a lot of folks don't email me and let me know.
 However, Lora, did email me and we got her set right up.
If you've tried to join Blind Adrenaline and didn't get your confirmation, email me at the below address and I'll hook you up. We're actually having a yaghtzee and hold em tournament today for some cards and fireworks fun on the 4th. also, I check this email list fairly infrequently, so the best way to ask about BA is to email me directly.
  Later,
Che
blindadrenal...@gmail.com
www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardroom