Yo.
Hmm, that's a possible explanation too then. I didn't have any idea there were driver problems with 64 bit win7. If there are still driver problems, that could explain it too. In that case, if Josh is desperate to play the games that don't work under bootcamp and can't find any way around it, I suppose he could just install 32bit win7 at no extra cost save for time and effort as your license key supposedly will work with 32 bit or 64 regardless.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.11 portable.