Hi,
In order for people to eat, you need a tavern and a cook.  This will help with
meat, bread and vegetables.  Wine requires a bartender.  Also note that bread
and wine require more elaborate prduction processes, whereas meat and
vegetables mostly just come in.  Keep your tavern close to your storehouse and
farms.
Best,
Zack.