Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the long explanation. That clears up a number of questions
I had myself, but just haven't had time to ask on list.

As for the version issue, this is just a possible theory, but I think
in some cases you update faster than some people can upgrade. In one
week we have had 11 updates to the game which is good, but I myself
have ended up missing several releases because by the time I find out
version x is out the next version has already been posted. For
instance I remember getting a message that 0.5b was released only to
find out that 0.7b was up already. I just downloaded 0.9b like last
night, and this afternoon when I checked my mail 1.1b was out. I
didn't even know 1.0b was out until after I heard about 1.1b. This is
good as I said, but its possible some people are falling behind the
updates because they are coming too fast. I myself get on average 300
e-mails a day and by the time I sort it all out I discover there have
been one oor two new upgrades since the version I downloaded.