To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] farm management in castaways

Hi dark,
that's the point, you can reassign farmers sure, but you can't control what the remaining ones are going to do. so you could still easily end up in the situation where your farmers are wasting effort grabbing vegetables etc, when you would rather all farmers concentrate on wine production instead of gathering weat or vegetables.
my point is I think the farmer needs to be much more flexible.