From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien C. Pendleton
Sent: 20 July 2011 13:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To all members

Darren,
This is no laughing matter. He is being pressured and harassed on and off
lists, which can make anybody break under the strain. If one person breaks,
it can affect their mood, and their mood can affect those around them. It
then becomes a tense atmosphere until the pressured person finally snaps and

spends more time pandering to the whims of the pressuring situation, at
which point the atmosphere becomes cold as well as tense. And under that
sort of atmosphere, anyone can snap, including relationships. Trust me, it
has happened to me. Not exactly through game development, but through other
situations around me.
So please don't make false accusations or assumptions about Thomas guilt
tripping, or laugh about it. Thomas is a very reasonable guy and I'm sure he

wouldn't just say something to guilt trip anyone. I've seen his activity for

five years roughly now, and he is a firm but fair character. But he would
never flame anyone. He had his opinions, but they came in the form of
constructive criticism rather than downright flaming.
Regards,
Damien.