From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Seeking Adventure or Strategy Games

That is true Haiden, though I tend to find antivirus software has issues
with nop, I've not been able to run it successfully myself for quite a long
while.

Also I admit I find the way it's nearly impossible to kill any monster
without getting hit rather irritating.

Actually i think it is listed under rpg in the database.

Beware the grue!