AAh.
I'd happily ask you for that program, but at least here in new zealand.
News groups are becomming a thing of the past.
I think telecom still has an old news server running though who knows.
No isp advertises their news server info anymore even if they have one.
I don't go into that sort of thing anyway.
Though, hmmm is it possible you could upload your sounds to me on dropbox or something. Failing that is there anywhere where I can either download or buy digital or disk soundtracks?
I do have an old game  music album I got off a site ages ago.
But its probably pirated I have never seen any old music albums or source so to legally get my hands on some of this would really rock.