I'm trying to find the way download them.

Tommy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:28 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Craziest Mortal Kombat news!

If you guys have been keeping up with MK DLC announcements, you probably know that so far we have Rain, Kenshi, and Skarlet already in the game. But do you know who's coming August 9th? Take a guess, and scroll down for the answer!

It's none other than Freddy Krueger! I'm totally serious. they even have a trailer out! Check this out, and let me know what you think of this craziness!
http://goo.gl/nwmNK