From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 6:33 AM
To: Karl Belanger
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] i finaly beat the awesome homer!

Hi Karl,

While creating and test playing Awesome Homer I needed a way to go straight
to the level that I was working on.  I did have a line of code that would do
it, but to also test the writing of the log file that wouldn't work, so I
made a copy of the following files for each level and then just copied them
back into the folder to play which ever level I needed to at the time.
awesolog.txt, awesome.rec and awesome.sav.

HTH

BFN

     Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA