Yes to all your questions Jim and The game seems to behave properly now. I
was checking it out with my joystick as well. So far I've jumpt 26 barrels
so I'm making progress <chuckle> The only suggestion I'd like to make is
for a different sound for ducking because I'm not sure I'm pressing the
correct button on my joystick for that. I'll have to play more with my
joystick to see if I can get that down.

On 7/21/2011 at 11:39 PM Jim Kitchen wrote:

>Hi DJC,
>
>Oh, you are able to jump 7 barrels.  May I ask, are you running left and
>jumping the barrels?  Are you ducking the first bird?  Are you ducking and
>picking up the chainsaw and then running through the barrels while the
>chainsaw is running?  The barrels are much easier to jump while running as
>is ducking the first bird.
>
>BFN
>
>     Jim
>
>Our pond has ducks.  Really anti-social ducks.
>
>j...@kitchensinc.net
>http://www.kitchensinc.net
>(440) 286-6920
>Chardon Ohio USA
>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
list,

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500