Lol, there's no z in my last name actually.  :)
The game dumped my name into that text file automatically.  Anything that
doesn't seem like it should be translated, like my name for example, can just
be left as it is.  It won't actually end up changing my name in the game
anyways.  My code is set up to protect certain words, like Aprone, Jeremy, and
Kaldobsky, just so that no one can replace them with their own name, to try and
claim credit for my game, haha.