Yo.
For the ESpeak voices that's the voices found by default in NVDA by the way, for the SAPI5 version of those hit http://espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html unless you'd rather not test the latest version.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable.

On 7/20/2011 5:30 PM, Willem Venter wrote:
Hi Jeremy. You can download the microsoft voices called Mike and mary
from microsoft. Also espeak has some decent though tinny-sounding
voices which does the job.

A hop to your favourite search engine will have to do as I don't have
any links. Of corse there are also many high quality voices you can
buy.

I also know the espeak voices are accessible from the windows 64 bit
control panel.