Kai, I'm glad you're enjoying the game, and you've made some very good
suggestions.  There were a lot, so I will just say that I've copied them all
down, rather than commenting on each one individually, lol.  A few of them,
like the issues with the tomes, have been noticed by other people as well, I
just haven't gotten around to fixing them yet.  Hopefully in the next version
you'll see many of these fixes, and thanks again!