Thanks.. will definitely take a look. I'm just kinda surprised Daigo didn't come in first.

At 04:12 PM 03/08/2011, you wrote:
Clement,
Here it is on sendspace. I tried putting it on dropbox, but for whatever reason that doesn't appear to be possible anymore. There was an option from the context menu where one could do so, but it vanished. this is the bad thing about upgrading sometimes, you never know what they mess up. Anyway here it is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eni245

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] match analysis

Can you download the file and put it on DB or sendspace? This link is not working for me. lol. Thanks.

At 08:42 PM 02/08/2011, you wrote:
Heh yeah, Daigo isn't someone to mess with for the most part. did you watch the entire thing though? There are some things in the finals I don't want to spoil, but I'm dying to talk about Latif's awesome Viper and Poongko's seth. Man what good players those guys are. totally random, totally unpredictable. Check out this Daigo VS. Poongko fight and let me know what you think. it'll be a bit hard to hear cause everyone's going all insane. remember it's the finals! it's a youtube vid btw.
http://goo.gl/ya4T3