To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] materia magica

I agree on that, the quests to me were just boring to do, and it would send you on some really crazy adventures trying to find whaty ou wre looking for and half the time you couldn't find it. Also they were supposed to start making marks easier to obtain, but what I did enjoy about the game was the subclass feature, being able to multi 3 times and then even after that become and archon. I was only able to multi once though, and I found that getting all the practice points to raise your skills was just tedious. But like Dark said try it with vipmud it works well, and the sounds are pretty cool.

-----Original Message----- From: dark