There is some kind of bug with the ship that I've been trying to spot.  You are
the second person who has experienced it, and sadly I can't seem to get my own
game to do it to help me find the problem.  I'm pretty sure there must be some
kind of typo that I introduced during the last major update.  I'll keep
looking!  Hopefully I find it soon.