From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Cary
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:57 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways, women of loose morals?

I can attest to that.  My doctor is female and more often than not, she's
the one who gets pregnant more than anyone else. I wondered if it was
because she did a lot of standing around, whereas the peasants didn't get
preggers as often because they were so busy transporting and spinning and
the like.
anyway, not really have anything else to add, other than I agree with you
100%.
-Cary