Hi Jeremy.
I'm glad to see the new update. I will be trying it soon. Thanks a lot.
I have a few questions about the new units:
Does the walls stop your own units too?
I have been wondering about the strengths /weaknesses between rangers,
knites and cavalry in general for a while now. How much more effective
is cavalry over nights aside from speed?
I assume you need weat to feed the horses?

I look forward to playing.