Hi Dark and all,

I'm doing fine. I'm a little sad, but not too upset over my grandma's
death. I knew it was coming, she'd been in the hospital for several
days, and the doctor told us, the family that is, that she wouldn't
make it so we had plenty of time to prepare. Plus I'm enough of a
realist to see when this was necessary, her time to go, whatever you
call it. Bottom line, the way her body was breaking down, organs
failing, I felt that it was better for her to die than to try and live
on life support. Somehow using life support would have been worse than
death.Especially, at her age when she really doesn't have anything to
look forward too. More uimportantly, she wanted to go, and its better
to wish someone a happy fairwell than to morn their loss in my
opinion. She believed she was going to a better place, and wouldn't
have wanted anyone to morn her passing.

Cheers!