hi raul,
i'm a fan of your recordings
could you make some on highest difeculty
and gma tank commander as well

From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:54 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Playing shades of doom again.

Hi there, it's interesting playing it again after a long while. I found out rather quickly that playing Shades of Doom to me is like riding a bike after a long while. I'm rust y at first, but then get the hang of it rather quickly. Without using any cheats, I have gone from level 1 to level 8 around 3 or 4 times over on the hardest difficulty.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions