Nice to see that they've gone with the Street Fighter esque soundscape
over Tekken. I prefer Tekken's music, but the last few SF's have come
forward in terms of actual SFX in leaps and bounds. Seems like we're
getting close to SF speed too, that's gonna drive Tekken players nuts
haha!

I've not touched Soul Calibur since the second game I think it was, so
couldn't be sure how much of that was actual game play and how much
was just wooshy expensive trailer, but no doubt it'll be worth picking
up.

I'm totally strapped at the moment. Considering auctioning off a few
body parts to get me an Xbox... none of the limbs required for playing
games though obviously!

Scott