From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some totally awesome MK online matches on sendspace!
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 18:31:17 +0200

Hi Yohandi,

these matches sound really great. I never played this game myself, so I
really couldn't recognise much in terms of moves or things like that. I
only played mortal combat on the PSX quite some time ago. But at least I
remember these characters and my favourite, Liu Kang. Though he sounds a
bit funny in this game with his high pitched voice. *lol*
But in the one fight he had here, his opponent didn't stand a chance
after the first round! That was really great.

These finishing moves sound really creapy now, which shows what better
sound quality can do.

And speaking of sounds, what about this one fight where all the sound
suddenly was all high pitched? Was that on purpose? It certainly sounded
quite funny and took the creapy feeling out of the fight. *lol*

Well, if I could, I certainly would play in these tournaments of yours.
But for now, I'd be satisfied if you upload them. *grins*

Best regards
Sarah