Hi.
Very complex? I'm assuming you're talking about the desktop with it's Audigy 2zs. All of the other computers I mentioned use internal sound cards that did come with them. As for balance, I have them all set to 50 percent. And as for surround sound, I have the audigy 2zs set to stereo headphones though I should check and be sure of that, my laptops all don't have that option to begin with or if they do I don't know how to disable it. I have this hp with it's i d t sound card set so that all affects are disabled. My Toshiba has some enabled in order to have bass boost and to be able to make it a little louder.
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.10 portable.