Nope, it's a mainstream fighting game series that's been around since
the early 90's on consoles. There have been a few versions released
for PC too, but nothing recent that I'm aware of. Most of the MK games
have been playable to a fairly high extent by blind people, and this
is even more the case with the latest couple of releases due to the
awesome sound design of the games. It's worth pointing out that
playable is different from accessible, so although there are audio
cues of some kind for most forms of action or defence, and it's
possible to tell the location of your character and whoever you're
going up against nowadays from sound alone, none of that has been put
in place specifically to enhance accessibility. There's nothing in
place in the way of talking menus and the like.

Hth
Scott