precisely. the guy knew his character well and was aware of what he was doing every step of the way. notice how he'd back dash just enough to prevent me from retaliating, yet he'd always keep the right distance to allow him to keep me cornered with some projectiles then follow it up with some juggles? this proves that not only did he know his character, but it appears he was aware of scorpion's weaknesses as well. same thing probably holds true for every other character he's fought. course while I was getting that sound beating I wasn't exactly thinking of all this, it's after I listened to the beating that I realized wow, I got owned worse than I originally thought. hahaha. I should record more of my matches and analyze them. it's rather fun

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 2 new and short MK matches for you guys.

Yup, agreed on all fronts dude. Round two was a particularly
impressive display of playing on recovery times I thought, seems like
everytime you got up he was perfectly placed and ready with his next
move. Tbh I listened and thought "not sure I would've been able to
hold off flawless victory here". Quite an education.

Scott