Hi John,

Actually, the game does that already. The problem is, and how I plan
to fix the problem, is that the surface constant doesn't get reset
when Angela stops. So if there is a drop off, for example, the surface
constant sstill should be the platform since she is standing on it.
She's obviously not standing on the drop off itself. I've been looking
at the code and it doesn't look look like it is too hard to fix. All I
need is a check to reset the surface constant when Angela stops to
find out what she is standing on currently rather than what she would
be standing on during her next step.

Cheers!