Hi Lory I have a recording of the game if you want it let me know.
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 6:20 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problems moving in Mota

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this sent properly the first time because I've had problems emailing. I'm having problems finding my way around in Mota the new beta. When I manage to get off the rope and run to my left to find the 2 rooms, I then come to a dead end, but when I run back to the rope and go to my right there's also a dead end. That's in room 6 I think, and even though I activated that lever the statue in room 7 won't open for me. Could someone tell me where I'm going wrong? Does anyone have an audio recording of the game? Thanks from Lori.