Hi lenron,

Awesome Homer, file name winah4.exe can be found on my free windows sapi5 text
to speech games page.  And the winkit.zip file is the first link on that page.

Gonk the ape has kidnapped Marge.  You as Awesome Homer try to rescue her.
In version 2 it now reads only the level or levels that you just played, but
you can still read the entire log file from the menu.
The cut scene in level 1 is now interruptible.
There is now a warning when the chainsaw is about to run out.
There is now a different sound for jumping and ducking.
The right shift and right control keys now work the same as the left shift and
left control keys.
Once you finish the game, you can now pick to play any level.
And the not picking up the chainsaw bug is fixed.
In version 3, the escape key works properly to quit any level.
And now instead of the right shift and right control keys, the up arrow and
down arrow keys work the same as the left shift and left control keys.
In version 4 I fixed the keys for level 6 that were wrong in version 3.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA