Hi list.
Just a thought, I am in the middle of playing castaways mission 4, and I had an idea for population control. at the moment, we have the ability to destroy buildings, and I think it would be cool if we could kill off parts of our population in the same way. for example, I am at the stage with stocking the ship, and I only have a handful of peasants, but I have a lot of useless upgraded people of various types. so rather than wasting time building more houses, it would be good if I could dispose of these useless people for the greater good of the population. that way I could get new peasants etc without having to feed the useless architects etc.