To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Questions about Top Speed 2 and 3

http://valiant8086.com/games
Those cars are only for topspeed2. I hve some that I've made for 3, but those up on that site have not been updated to work with 3. The ones that I made from scratch for 3 are

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1586962/cobalt.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1586962/DODGE%20charger69.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1586962/indi.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1586962/Lotus%20GT1.zip

And as a bonus, here's a link to my alternative english soundpack.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1586962/VALIANT8086%20tspeed%203.03%20soundpack.zip

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.13 portable.