Hi list.
I am playing a game with about 70 people at the moment.
I saw a message a while ago from someone experiencing huge message delays in a game, and she speculated it was because of the number of people she had in her population. I two am now experiencing this, and I wonder if it could be a combination of the number of people, and also the number of events taking place in the game at once, for example zombies advance on to the land very quickly. so I think either something needs to be done to improve reporting of messages. alternatively another thought I had, is add a keystroke to flush the message buffer and delete all queued messages. as for example, zombies burned down my tavern, I heard that message fine, but I find frequently if I go to put up a building, it gets destroyed but I don't get the message about the destruction til 5 minutes, sometimes longer after the event, this was the case twice when I tried to rebuild the tavern. if we had a flush message buffer key, this would at least allow us to clear it completely so we can get a more accurate picture of the situation.