Hi.

I'm just passing this on from our forum, see
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=5817 for the full details.

A chap called Chris is apparently having tremendous trouble trying to Contact
Liam regarding replacement keys for his games and has sent many E-mails and a
message on Klango. While I understand Liam is extremely busy with his job, I do
also know he's on this list, so perhaps he could respond, ---- indeed the forum
now has a private message system, so such information could potentially be sent
that way too.

Sorry to bring this up, but it just struck me as a good idea in case Liam
wasn't aware of this situation and was having issues with his E-mail.

All the best,