Hi Alex,

Sorry. I did get your message, but haven't made an official decision on it
 as yet. It really has nothing to do with gaming which means it would
technically be off topic, but I also understand your reasons why you
are asking. Its for that reason I'm trying to see if there is a better
alternative to posting an off topic message to the list which would go
against guidelines.