From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:21 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] side scrollers

AH thanks. I've never played hunter, but tarzan should have been
obvious. Now that you mention pb-games, I can think of the
recordings I've scene of the science invasion beta, that one was
a side scroller as well. Also, the danger city beta that was on
the x-site interactive website for a while was a side scroller,
as well as chopper challenge.