Yeah and the other thing I like about coops and the staff in general is just
how much enphesis they do put on the player base. We are valued that's for
sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 02 October 2011 11:47
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Core Exiles

Agreed.

I've seen too many games that squeeze people for money, by having parts that

art impossible without paid gear or just making the paid gear so awsome you
won't get on with out it.

This is what put me off Sryth, what should've been a case of you pay for the

game and buy an extra item if you like turned into the gm raising the game
and item quality of the commercial stuf to the point where you couldn't get
on with his new quests without it. This to my mind is just plane
greedy, ---- not to mention slightly dishonest "oh yes, premium account
access all areas!"

As to ce, I get the feeling Coops has really put a significant amount of
thought into balancing items that are commercially available. You can't buy
yourself anything that will win you the game, nor is anything a required
purchice to get in game content.

Beware the grue!