From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 03 October 2011 20:04
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Back to ce

Well as I said I was actually upgrading extractors anyway. I've now got the
full set of industrials accept for mineral and I should have that fairly
soon, and I've got five hestia mining drones that I can send out as soon as
I get another 100 k xp and reach level 35, so the situation there is rapidly

sorting itself out.

btw, derelict exploration is cool! like rpg style mazes, i deffinately hope
I can get more of the stuff to do it.

beware the grue!