It's always good to see people trying to bring accessible gaming into
the classroom. Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Jim. I hope
these people get the help and advice they're looking for.

> Hello Jim, my name is Marci. I am contacting you because we
> work with a teacher of the Visually impaired who has written
> books featuring Abby diamond, a young blind detective who
> solves  mysteries. We would like to create an interactive
> game which can be enjoyed by blind and sighted students at
> all academic levels.
>

> What steps can be taken to have a qualified person from your
> staff meet with us to make this game a reality?
>
> What referrals can you provide us with to assist us in the
> further exploration of the Abby Diamond's Schools of Schools
> interactive game possibility?
>

> Thank you for your consideration of our message and please
> let us hear from you.
>

> Marci Lopez, Christal Vision Inc.
>
> E-mail:   <mailto:marci.smi...@gmail.com>
> marci.smi...@gmail.com
>
> Ofice:  (469) 522-1803  Mobile:  (214) 732-5788
> San Antonio Fax:  (210) 662-7559  Office:  (800) 299-0700
>
> **Be mindful that happiness isn't based on possessions,
> power, or prestige, but on relationships with people we like
> and respect.**
>
> Learn more about our blindness and low vision products.
> Visit our web sites.
>  <http://www.christalvision.com> www.christalvision.com
>
>  <http://www.lowvisiongear.com> www.lowvisiongear.com
>
>      Jim
>
> Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.
>
> j...@kitchensinc.net
> http://www.kitchensinc.net
> (440) 286-6920
> Chardon Ohio USA

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group homepage:
http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com