To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 2:46 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] core exiles help?

hi all.

ok so here's a newbie question.

I used to play CE a loooong time ago and have just recently gotten back into
it, and I'm on like the very first mission.

How do you know how to get from one galaxy/system/planet/etc to another?
there's a galaxy map but it seems utterly inaccessible?

If someone would help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

-Cary