Ah Jeremy, you don't half work on these things quickly.  i was just
getting into castaways and tnow i'm going to get destracted by this...
:)
seriously though, your work is always fantastic so assuming this works
on my end, i'm really looking forward to a mix of this and lord of the
rings reading after i finish my work tonight.