More do come after you if you shoot, because they track the sound.

As for an aiming aid, I can't help but think of Charles Rivard's
archery experience. Actually, that may have been on a different list,
so I hope people know what I'm talking about.

In my games, there's an exact tone or sound of some sort that lets you
know when you're right on target. How about instead of that, there's a
sound for when you're within so many degrees of the target. Maybe even
two sounds, one for when you're within ten degrees and another for in
five degrees. It is unrealistic, and it'd probably need to be decently
loud soas to make it something you don't leave on all the time, but it
would give you a general idea of how close you were to actually
hitting a target without compromising the wish to make it a game based
on aiming.

Also, what's the range on the rifle? Do the bullets actually travel? I
ask because I felt pretty confident I'd centered a bad guy from a fair
piece waay and I still didn't hit it.

finally, a problem I have is that if I die, it doesn't seem to reset
all variables properly. Running sounds like walking, I'm facing the
wrong direction, etc.

Still, I like this addition.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard