Hi, I just got an iPhone and I just found out about this game.  I haven't
played it yet but it looks cool so I thought I'd share the info.  It's on sale
for $5.99 until November 4th.  It's a game for the iPhone and tips on how to
play it can be found under it's link on
www.applevis.com

I pasted some of the info below.
Christina

King of Dragon Pass
Submitted on October 23, 2011 by Orinks
Posted in:
  a.. Games
Description of app
This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and
resource management into an epic saga of conflict, mythology, and community.
King of Dragon Pass is set in Glorantha (the world of the games HeroQuest and
RuneQuest).

It's immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 500 interactive scenes and two
objectives. Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you
only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you. And
advisors with distinctive personalities help you track your cows.

The gorgeous hand-painted artwork won Best Visual Arts at the second annual
Independent Games Festival.

  a.. It's like they took the best parts of Civilization games and combined
them with the best part of Choose Your Own Adventure style game books. . What I
like most about King of Dragon Pass is the seemingly infinite possibilities
that the game has. . I can't get enough of King of Dragon Pass. [Touch Arcade]
  b.. A wholly unique adventure that has no equal on the iPhone. [Pocket Gamer]
  c.. An interactive story with a level of complexity and brilliance that's
rarely seen in video games. [Gamezebo]
  d.. If you're looking for something new with tons of meat on its bones, enjoy
reading well-written text, making moral decisions and managing a growing
settlement, then you can do no wrong with King of Dragon Pass. [SmashGuides]
Players say:

  a.. Challenging and addictive. Best game purchase I've made for the iPhone.
  b.. Above all, KoDP on iOS is *fun*. The game is ideally suited to the
portable platform. I can pull it up and play a couple seasons when I'm waiting
in line or standing on a train platform.
  c.. If Bioware remade Civilization they'd be lucky to end up half as good as
King of Dragon Pass.
  d.. It's impossible to describe the emotional tug you feel when an old and
trusted advisor, who you've watched grow from a young upstart, dies of old age.
Or when an exploration team disappears into the wilds, never to be heard from
again. Or when a cursed clansman, shunned by his peers, sacrifices himself to
stop a raid. This game will never leave my iPhone. That's the only accolade
possible.
Version
2.0.3
Free or Paid
Paid
Compatibility
This is a native iPhone and iPod Touch app that is displayed in 2x mode on an
iPad
Device(s) app was tested on
iPhone 4S
iPod Touch 4G
Accessibility Comments
The developer, A-Sharp, has been fantastic in regards to accessibility. I saw a
largely unplayable game on September 8TH when it originally came to the App
Store, but with some help, the developer was able to make it a very playable
game, as it is now.

VoiceOver Performance
VoiceOver reads all page elements.
Button Labelling
All buttons are clearly labelled.
Usability
The app is fully accessible with VoiceOver and is easy to navigate and use.