A couple of points here. Giving that original game away is illegal.
It's still being sold. Also, the only thing which will play the game
in an accessible manner is the iPHONE. I bought the original game and
tried everything I could think of but there was no way to play it.
Apple has made Voiceover for the iPHONE in such a way that developers
are far more able to easily make games like King of Dragon Pass
accessible. The version for the iPHONE had to be programmed from
scratch. It's completely different than that PC version. Also, there's
the shere added content. The new King of Dragon Pass for IOS has a
bunch more scenes, treasures, and bug fixes that the old game doesn't
have.

On 10/30/11, Karl Belannger <karl.belan...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Please check the developer's site before posting something like this in the
> future. They are still selling the game for $20.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 30, 2011, at 10:45 PM, michael barnes <c...@samobile.net> wrote:
>
>> Hey, everyone since there has been talk of the iphone game king of dragon
>> pass on the list the past two days I want to give a free gift to all of
>> you.
>> The gift is the original version of game that was release for the pc back
>> in 99.
>> If you have a 32 bit windows machine then it will run.
>> But if you have a 64 bit machine then you will need a vm to run a windows
>> 32 bit machine.
>> So here is the download link for the game so enjoy.
>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/4c2hu4
>>
>> --

>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> list,

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group homepage:
http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com